|Registrant Type||Early Bird Rate||Regular Rate||Late Rate||On-site Rate|
|March 7 – March 24||March 25 – July 28||July 29 – Sept 8||Sept 9 – End of Show|
|Regional Board Member||$640.00||$640.00||$640.00||$640.00|
The 2023 Safety+ Symposium will be held at the Orlando World Center Marriott.
8701 World Center Drive
Orlando, FL 32821
Room rate: ROH $199++
+ room rate subject to applicable state and local taxes, currently 12.5%
+ $42 resort fee applies per room per night plus applicable state and local taxes.
Resort fee includes the following:
- Enhanced in-room wireless internet for up to 6 devices
- Daily admission to River Falls Water Park for up to 4 guests
- Daily scheduled shuttle service to Disney Parks for up to 4 guests
- Nightly scheduled shuttle service to Disney Springs for up to 4 guests
- A bucket of golf balls and use of rental clubs at driving range daily for up to 4 guests
- 15% discount off retail rates for green fee rates (excludes merchandise)
Delta Air Lines
Take advantage of the VPPPA and Delta partnership and earn SkyMiles for you and VPPPA through Delta’s SkyBonus® Program. When purchasing your ticket for Safety+ online at www.delta.com, enter your SkyMiles number and the VPPPA SkyBonus® number (US458190813) in the information section. Be sure to save the VPPPA SkyBonus® number in your profile to continue earning more points on future flights.
Tours & Tournaments
VPPPA Scholarship Golf Tournament
Join your fellow safety professionals for a friendly round of golf to support the VPPPA scholarship program. All proceeds from the tournament will go towards supporting four annual $3,500 scholarships awarded to students pursing a degree or certificate in EHS. Snacks and beverages will be provided on the course and we’ll wrap up with an awards luncheon, thanking everyone for their support and poking a little fun at the days outcome. 8:00am “shotgun start.”
*Appropriate attire including golf shoes are required
- Individual $149
- Foursome $549
- Golf club rental $49
Kennedy Space Center Tour
Saturday, September 16
9:00am – 4:00pm
Kennedy Space Center is the hub of America’s space exploration. A veteran Astronaut will guide you through the past, present and future of the space program. See and hear intricate details and get hands on involvement designing and building rockets!
$150 per person
Daytona International Speedway Tour
Sunday, September 17
12:00pm – 4:30pm
A smaller, more intimate tour provides guests with more specialized attention, while traveling in the comfort of an airconditioned VIP bus. Visit ISC’s Archives and Research Center where many of racing’s most treasured artifacts, including Sir Malcolm Campbell’s Bluebird III, are stored before heading to the world’s first motorsports stadium. Once inside the massive structure, you’ll get an up-close view of the most famous track in racing as you walk the same grounds that have produced motorsports legends for over a half-century. By the end of this tour you’ll be a motorsports expert of as you dive fully into the world of a race team with access to the drivers’ meeting room and pit road. The tour concludes with access to the Coca-Cola Theatre and a close-up look at the Champion DAYTONA 500 Car.
$115 per person
Sunday, September 17
10:30am – 2:30pm
Soar over the treetops of a Floridian paradise while looking out for the reptiles gathered below! Gatorland has allowed visitors to experience close-up encounters with Florida wildlife for over 70 years. However, your visit won’t just include the typical leisurely stroll through the exhibits – you are in for an adrenaline-pumping experience! Soon after arriving you will strap into a harness and ascend one of the zipline towers. With platforms over seven stories high you will be greeted with a spectacular view of the park before traveling down the cable. Cuban and Nile Crocodiles, along with the iconic Florida gator, relax in pools below as you travel 1,200 feet through the canopy. One-of-a-kind reptilian shows, a swamp walk, and Florida’s native creatures are waiting to be discovered once your high-flying adventure is complete. Come soar through the beauty of natural Florida while celebrating her most iconic reptile!
$180 per person
- Ziplining adventure including five zip lines from 11:00 AM – 1:00 PM
- Safety equipment including harness and helmet
- Admission into Gatorland
- Boxed lunch provided
- Transportation via deluxe motorcoach
- Cameras, cell phones, video equipment including GoPro™ HD cameras and other personal items may not be taken on the ziplining activity. Secure lockers will be available for storing your belongings.
- Participants must be at least 37” tall and weigh no more than 275 lbs. to safely fit into the harness.
- Closed toe shoes are required for this activity. Skirts, dresses, and shorts are discouraged.
- While this activity is designed with safety in mind, it is inherently high risk. All such activities have a potential for bodily injury. Participants will be required to execute a Release and Waiver of Liability, in which they assume this risk and release Hello! Destination Management and its supplier from any liability resulting from their participation. If a participant declines to sign the form, they will not be permitted to participate in the activity.
- This activity involves walking. Participants are encouraged to wear comfortable shoes and dress for the weather.